(just check the months on the left side for the complete chronology)
- On Februay 27th, the first leg of official boot recordings from Pearl Jam's North American tour were released.
- On March 27th, the second leg of official boot recordings from Pearl Jam's North American tour became were released.
- On March 31th, Eddie arrived in Auckland, New Zealand. He was one of the artists that Neil FInn (Crowded House) invited to collaborate with him in Auckland, New Zealand at the St. James Theatre on April 2-6.
- Ben Harper invited Eddie on April 11th, to join him at the tiny 300-seat Independent Theatre in North Sydney.
- On May 1st, Pearl Jam released their DVD "Pearl Jam Touring Band 2000" which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Music Video chart that same week.
- On May 22th, Matt Cameron's sideband (Wellwater Conspiracy) released "The Scroll and its Combinations".
- During the month of May, Stone reactivated his part-time band Brad. Brad, fronted by Satchel singer Shawn Smith, recorded several songs for an untitled [by that time] third album.
- On June 15th, "Pearl Jam: Touring Band 2000" DVD and VHS, released May 1st, was certified Platinum with sales of over 100,000 units.
- On August 4th, Eddie appeared at the Ralph Nader rally at the Rose Garden in Portland.
- Brad played three shows in Seattle at the Breakroom during the following days 1st,2nd and 3rd of September.
- On September 11th, Stone Gossard's "Bayleaf" was released.
- On September 21th, Eddie, Mike and Neil Young perform 'Long Road' for the World. This was part of a TV broadcast called 'A Tribute to Heroes', from the World Trade Center tragedy.
- On October 20th and 21th, Pearl Jam joined Neil Young and Crazy Horse outside San Francisco for the 15th annual Bridge School Benefit concerts. The acoustic concerts at Shoreline Amphitheatre featured two new songs (Lost Soldier, I am Mine) and the live debut (Drifting, Lowlight) of two others from Pearl Jam.
- On October 22th, [the last day of the concerts agenda] about 15,000 fans flocked to Key Arena to witness the star-studded show [Pearl Jam, REM, Alanis Morissette, Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, nephew of the late Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, who flew in from Pakistan].
- During November Eddie contributed his amazing cover of the Beatles' "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" to the soundtrack of I Am Sam.
- On November 26th, Brad started a West Coast Mini-Tour.